Immigration and family law challenges and needs can be complicated. Let Cruz Law, PLLC help you protect your freedom, family and business through our diligent, dependable, and dedicated advocacy.
The following are common examples of the types of cases Cruz Law, PLLC is equipped to handle:
- Bond Motions and Hearings for release from Immigration Custody
- Defensive applications for Asylum, Withholding of Removal, or protection under the Convention Against Torture
- Cancellation of Removal
- Motions to Reopen
- Waivers for unlawful presence, fraud, and criminal issues
- Family-based Immigration petitions for relatives of U.S. citizens and Green Card holders
- Marriage-based Green Card applications
- Fiancé petitions
- Consular processing
- Citizenship and Naturalization
Humanitarian Immigration Relief
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Affirmative Applications for Asylum, Withholding of Removal, or protection under the Convention Against Torture (CAT)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- U Visas for victims of certain crimes
- T Visas for victims of human trafficking
To schedule your FREE initial consultation, call (434) 260-0665 or fill out the form below.
Se habla español.